1974 : Completed Photographer Noriaki Yokosuka Class at WORKSHOP Photography School organized by Photographer Shomei Tomatsu
1976 : Held Solo Exhibition "Saison" at Ginza Nikon Salon (Produced by Noriaki Yokosuka)
Gathered over 2,000 visitors despite being anonymous, and evaluated to be a candidate for the Ihei Kimura
Award in the photography field but it was already decided so missed it out
1981 - : Worked for various part-time jobs, employee of photosetting company, self-employed under phototypesetting and below:
- Planning / Production for OA Equipment Operation Manuals, Sales Promotion Manuals and Sales Promotion Tools at Ricoh Co., Ltd. as an external staff of an advertising agency
- Photographing Interview, Cuisines and Writing Wine Articles for "Machikado Moyo" Public Relations Magazine published by Yokohama Co-op
- Writing "Rice Database" for Ginza Showroom of the Food Agency
2000 : Opened "Rimbaud Illuminations" website and started publishing the translation and explanation of Poet Rimbaud
Kunio Monji is the only person in Japan and the world who translated and also explained the entire "Illuminations"
2001 : Peformed Reading Performance "Les Anges" on the theme of Rimbaud and Verlaine at Minamiaoyama MANDALA as a translator, playwriter and photographer
2004- : Photographing Chanson Shows for Mihoko Fujita (movie), Yoshimi Mizutani (photo) and Tadafumi Sato (photo) as a freelance photographer
April 2007 : Moved from Harajuku, Tokyo to Iwaki City, Fukushima
October 2007 : Backed from Iwaki City, Fukushima to Tokyo
November 2011 : Moved to Kyushu (father's hometown Yahata, 2012 Spring to Fukuoka City) after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plants Accidents
May 2015 : Backed to Kitakyushu City, currently living in Moji Port, the place of roots of the Monji
Family originally from Genji
- 1974 : Photography "Shinjuku Futen (Riff-Raffs)"
- 1993 - 1995 : Documentary Movie "Harajuku Hokoten"
- 1997 - : Photography "Ball-Jointed Art Dolls" on "eyedia.com Gallery"